Sunday 1 March 2015

Huntingdon Races - Great days National Hunt and Hurdles Racing!

Just got in from a great day at Huntingdon Racecourse thanks to Racing UK!
Myself and my lovely friend Hannah donned our chicest warmest outfits and off we went. Well despite it being sunny it was also super windy which made it chilly

Me and Hannah!

So after watching quite a lot of jump racing this season I've learnt a thing or two about good trainers, horse and jockeys. 

Much to my annoyance all the horses I favored but didn't back only went and bloody win.
Here is a little slow mo video demonstrating just that of AP McCoy storming on Fredo to later go on and win! Who I didn't back! Kicking myself!



And the time I did back AP McCoy got beaten by a massive outsider by Sam Twiston Davis! Dammit!
Never mind I bet my money back on BallyHenry in the last race! 
But just before the horses were due on the course it rained. And when I said it rained I mean sideways Noah's ark type rain. You looked out onto the course only to literally see sheets of rain! 

But as the horses galloped round the rain eased up, Ballyhenry won so I quickly collected my winnings and swiftly got back to the car!

I've had an absolutely lovely day with Hannah, I've got her completely hooked and we are already planning our next outting.

Thank you so much to Colleen Salmon and Retraining of Racehorses for organizing tickets for me and great thanks to Huntingdon Racecourse for supplying them! 

Pictures below 


Accessories. Keeping it chic

Best snuggly scalf, and thanks to Georgie for lending me her hat! I needed that so much it was cold!

Daryl Jacob after his win came back to sign an autograph and have a photo with a young fan! So kind

AP McCoy getting mobbed by fans wanting an autograph before he retires

Riff Fredo into the winners circle after storming home 

Talking with owners and trainers after his win in Fredo


No comments:

Post a Comment