Monday 9 March 2015

Cambridge University Drag Hounds - Burghley Meet, March 8th 2015

After a busy weekend of leading Francesca out on a ride Saturday morning, then going out with Jo on the Polo ponies in the afternoon, and then a wedding in the evening I was pretty blurry eyed yesterday morning getting ready for Burghley.

I tried tirelessly for over a month to get a hireling for this meet but sadly everyone had booked them out for the Saturday and completely understandable that they couldn't do two days on the trot (pun sort of intended). So alas I didn't ride, but the upside to this is I got loads of photos and footage!

Here is the video edit I made of the footage I made on the ground, and here are the photos, hope you like them!!

Plus coming soon - Headcam footage from Georgie
















No comments:

Post a Comment