Saturday 7 February 2015

Little Saturday chilly morning ride in preparation for tomorrow's competition

As I'm sure the readers will know, I'm competing tomorrow.
The weather has been horrible this week, we've had snow and freezing temperatures most nights. Sadly Georgie couldn't ride out Tuesday as usual due to te heavy snow we had Monday night/Tuesday morning so I knew I had to get B ridden today as he would be spritely. 
We loaded him up in the trailer and took him off to Worsted Lodge to the Roman road. It was unfortunately pretty solid ground and as fog decended I thought it was just going to be a walking ride. But luckily I managed to find a stubble field which had a lovely covering of stubble cut which had gone nice and soft so he had a trot and was rather keen to canter so I let him have a little canter and he loved it.

He spent the whole ride with his ears pricked absolutely walking out and loved it, as did I! 


1 comment: