Thursday 5 February 2015

Treated myself to some horse related souvenirs!

As i'm sure all of you aware, it's just past payday! Yay!
So naughty me, I bought myself a couple of horse related treats.
The first being his beautiful 'nail top' knife now made into a ring, by the extremely talented Twisted Silver London (Facebook) As the name implies they're thought to be named after the head of a horses shoe nail. This particular one is from Birmingham 1931. Little horsey icon for me!



The second was a little less expensive but no less cute. It's a name stamped cuff by Black Tied. Found here if you would like to buy one! 
Stamped with the name of our beautiful ginger B aka Historical Giant!

They're £12 and can have any wording you want, as well as some signs stamped in. I got the Hamsa which is thought to ward off the Evil Eye (horrible looks and glances you get from envious people wishing harm or ill will on you) 


I'm going to wear my cuff this weekend to hopefully being me good luck! 

Sometimes you just have to treat yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment