Monday 16 February 2015

Weekend Pony Fun in the Sun!

It's Monday morning, boo!

But I did have a absolutely lovely weekend. Lots of horsing around obviously.
Friday, on the way to the dentist, I got stuck behind a string of horses coming in from the gallops. Not that I mind...

Part of the reason I love living in Newmarket and I'm glad I live here



Saturday I went over to my parents and got to ride Beanie again! He's such a lovely sweet boy. We had the most beautiful steady canter up a hill, didn't even have to hold onto him. He was quite happy lolloping up the hill at a steady pace (I'll dig out the head cam next time). I took a little video.




It's just so peaceful.. Just the sound the sound of his breathing, his hooves in the mud and birds in the bushes.
If ever I'm stressed I should go out for a walk..

Then Sunday Georgie, Frankie and I took the horses for some road work to strengthen their tendons. Francesca rode Millie for the first time in couple of weeks. She was a little frisky but soon settled down. Myself and Georgie went different ways and Frabkie had a quick play in the park before heading home. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves!
Then after a quick lunch and a snooze (I was absolutely shattered. Think I'm getting another cold) we did our chores. 
The horses are clearly very happy and relaxed as after field mucking they came up to me in the field for cuddles and kisses 
I got a bit mobbed as you can see...








Here's to a quick week and ready looking forward to next weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment